Monday, April 1, 2013

Raffling A Painting


I am an animal lover are you? And just to prove it I have 2 cats and a scruffy little dog named Maddie. We used to have some fish, but that is another story for another day. Maddie is really the first dog I have ever had and she has become a cherished family member. She really enjoys watching me create in my studio and usually lays down next to me wherever I am working.  She is a wonderful companion. Now you are probably saying what does talking about your pets have to do with the title of this post "Raffling A Painting"?  Well I am getting to that! Just in case you wanted to know what Maddie looks like here she is. She the cutest schnoodle ever!



As a an animal lover I like to try and donate money or time to local animal rescue centers and this year I have decided to raffle off one of my original paintings to help raise money for a dog rescue center in my area called Helping Hounds Dog Rescue.  A portion of the ticket sales will go directly to Helping Hounds Dog Rescue located in Dewitt, NY.www.rescuehounds.com

So lets get right to it. The painting I am raffling is "Follow Your Heart" and it measures 16"x20". The materials I used on this painting are acrylic paint and paper collage. This is on canvas and is wired and ready to hang. 

It is only $14 per ticket or 2 for $20. You can purchase the tickets starting today April 1, 2013- May 15, 2013.  I will draw the winning ticket on May 16th, 2013. If you need the painting shipped an additional $10 will be charged at the time of shipping. To purchase tickets go to:
I am crossing my fingers for you....I hope you are the winner! Sadly, I can only pick one ticket, but the more tickets you purchase the better your chances!    
 

No comments:

Post a Comment